Saturday, March 10, 2012

Hello Weekend

by Alyssa


Don't you love weeks that are just so relaxing? I only had class 3 days this week and barely any homework, which is very unusual. It was a welcome break from my last few crazy weeks. On Friday, Brianna and I went on a little hike with some friends. The weather was beautiful and we snapped this picture as the sun was just starting to set. See those beautiful colors in the sky? That would be smog...oh the joys of living in SoCal! At least we have gorgeous sunsets here because of it. Here are a few more fun pictures from the week.

 

Some unique necklaces I spotted at a flea market - aren't those owls adorable?!

 

Sorry for the blurry picture, but I thought I'd share this since it made me smile. The barista at Starbucks spelled my name right AND added a smiley face to my iced coffee! It definitely brightened up my Business Law study session.

I hope you had a wonderful week as well! Happy weekend everybody :)

No comments:

Post a Comment