Thursday, April 19, 2012

Changes in Hello Sunshine!




      I have some sad but exciting news! Alyssa is going to be studying abroad this next semester!! I am so happy for her because she has been looking forward to this for so long. Here is the sad part, she won't be able to update for the next few months. :( However, she will be sending me a few guests posts to share with you guys throughout her journey. Let's all wish her safe travels and good luck!

      As for me, I apologize for the absence. School has become quite stressful and busy. On the brightside, I just have dead week and finals before I am finished for the summer! I may not post much (if anything) these next few weeks. I have to focus on doing well on my exams! I will be back on track with many ideas after, though. If you have any suggestions for posts let me know!

      And for those of you in college who are nearing the end, stay strong! I know it's tough, but you'll be able to breath a sigh of relief once you are over and relish in your accomplishments! Thank you for being patient with me! Talk to you all soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment