Sunday, May 6, 2012

Summer trend: Dainty Rings




         Summer is almost here! I am so excited for the warm weather and all the trends that come along with it! One of my favorites is stacking, specifically bracelets and rings. I purhased these rings from Target. Forever 21 and etsy are also great places to shop while looking for the perfect set. I'm not one for mixing my metals, so I love to spice things up by mixing patterns. I strongly recommend this. Now, I just hope to find the perfect infinity ring.

And by the way, the nail polish I am wearing in this photo is Club Prive by L'oreal.

2 comments:

  1. Love your nail polish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! This was the first time I've tried L'oreal, and I am very pleased! I added a a gold glitter from Color Club like this: http://pinterest.com/pin/226517056228273492/ and the combo is my new favorite!

      Delete